Hollandse Hervormde Kerk
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Ga naar beneden
Roderick de Pirou
Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 17-10-17

Certificaten Empty Certificaten

di jan 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Certificaten M8I9HnqCertificaten I6xaw1
    Hull de Northshire
    Praepositus Generalis S.O.E.C

ÆDICTVM - ORDINATIO

We, Hull de Northshire, as Praepositus Generalis, in the name of our brothers and sisters of this Ancient Order, as followers of the Prophets path, and guardians of their legacy, in front of God's eyes,

Attest the ordination of Roderick de Pirou [IG: Roderick.. ], on the 17th of December MCDLXV, in the Abbatia Trium Fontium. The ceremony was officiated privately by ourselves, with Monsignor Estevan de Mortelane as the ordained witness.

Given in the Abbatia delle Tre Fontan, the 20th day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Certificaten GXKUE1SCertificaten 789458HullJaune

Laatst aangepast door Roderick de Pirou op di jan 30, 2018 12:36 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Roderick de Pirou

Certificaten Empty Re: Certificaten

di jan 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Certificaten M8I9HnqCertificaten I6xaw1
    Hull de Northshire
    Praepositus Generalis S.O.E.C

ÆDICTVM - ORDINATIO

We, Hull de Northshire, as Praepositus Generalis, in the name of our brothers and sisters of this Ancient Order, as followers of the Prophets path, and guardians of their legacy, in front of God's eyes,

Attest the ordination of Roderick de Pirou [IG: Roderick.. ], on the 17th of December MCDLXV, in the Abbatia Trium Fontium. The ceremony was officiated privately by ourselves, with Monsignor Estevan de Mortelane as the ordained witness.

Given in the Abbatia delle Tre Fontan, the 20th day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Certificaten GXKUE1SCertificaten 789458HullJaune
Roderick de Pirou

di jan 30, 2018 12:37 pm
Certificaten 8MQJHgj
Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven
Permissies van dit forum: